113. Cisco Auto Backup Config to FTP Server with "kron" Feature


You can contact me: plus.google.com/+PhallaCCMT; youtube.com/phallaccmt; facebook.com/Phalla.CCMT; twitter.com/PhallaCCMT and Phalla.CCMT@gmail.com

Step:

1. Create Kron Ploicy-list and running command
FTP_Config_Backup

cli show run | redirect  ftp://[Username]:[Password]@[Server Address and Path]/[File Name]

Example:

cli show run | redirect  ftp://ccmt:12345678@10.20.1.200/PhallaCCMT/SW_PhallaCCMT_01.cfg

2. Create Schedule.

kron occurrence FTP_Config_Backup at 0:14 recurring
 policy-list FTP_Config_Backup
Previous
Next Post »

1 comments:

Write comments
ROBSON LUPO
AUTHOR
August 15, 2017 at 7:38 PM delete

Everyone, all right?
I have a question, I would like to automatically BACKUP my Swiche on a remote server.
Today they work as follows:

kron policy-list BKP1
cli show run | redirect ftp://ftp:ftp@172.25.200.20/SFTP_Root/NETWORK/SP/SWTCH_VOZ_1.cfg

kron occurrence BKP1 at 12:03 recurring
policy-list BKP1

But let's change datacenter and I'm not able to configure. I'm using the solarwinds as
Anybody help me?

Thank you.
Robson Lupo

Reply
avatar